Universal ester-containing HC-synthese engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without a turbocharger, both multi-valve and direct injection, including "old" brands and high mileage vehicles. Designed according to the requirements of European manufacturers.
– Ester technology in combination with HC base with an expanded range of viscosity-temperature properties ensures efficient engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban and highway modes, under increased load (off-road and uphill driving, towing, driving with maximum load), and at high ambient temperatures;
– Great for active driving. Does not lose its functionality when using variable quality fuel (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm) due to the high total base number (TBN);
– Preserves engine power parameters and functionality throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– Ester components in combination with a unique modern additive package provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, combined with good pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in vehicles with start-stop systems and during cold start;
– Excellent washing and dispersing properties, together with the highest thermal-oxidative stability, effectively prevent all types of deposits (including varnish deposits and soot) and keeps engine parts exceptionally clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
– Suitable for engines running on liquefied natural (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines of a wide range of vehicles (cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks) from European and other manufacturers. Recommended for engines of Daimler, VW, and Renault vehicles.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
- NISSANdiesel engines with DPF
- VOLKSWAGENTL 52 195
- PSAB71 2296